Saturday, March 28, 2015

March 16, 2015

Inline image 1


This is about how things are looking now. How BEAUTIFUL is this country? Yeah, it is only March 16th, and maybe I am exagerating a little bit, but I cannot wait for the Spring here. We had a great week here. Elder Bernier and I are enjoying our time in Den Haag, and seeing the blessings that it provides. We had a great week full of exchanges, teaching, and serving. My three favorite things about a mission.
We did take a hit this week when it comes to our own teaching pool. Our two progressing investigators with Baptismal Dates both aren't going to be ready by their dates. We are going to need to change them, and hopefully all comes well, but I hope that we can hit the streets and find some new investigators this week.
This upcoming week is going to be a busy one. We have exchanges, planning for Zone Training, and probably will be called to do something random for somebody. It is the life!
I am sorry that my email isn't anything special this week, but just know that this work is incredible. As we are studying Ch.4 in PmG this transfer, I am learning a lot about revelation. What it really is, and how the Spirit speaks to me. God does answer prayers. My testimony of that grew a hundred fold this week, which is crazy, because you wouldn't think that it could've after some of the experiences with prayer I have had in my life. Service is amazing. Serve somebody this week. I have been studying a lot on Pride lately, and what it really is. I have come to find out that the instant cure for pride and prideful thoughts is service. As you serve somebody, you will feel the love of Christ.

Have a great week peeps. Keep being amazing!

Liefs,
Elder van Elkins

No comments:

Post a Comment