Monday, November 3, 2014

October 27, 2014

Well, the story of the Genksters is officially over, as I will be leaving and headed off to another city. What an incredible experience that I have had being and serving in Genk, Belgium. I learned and grew so much, and I see it as a major blessing that the Lord has given me. It is amazing what he does to His disciples when they just trust in Him. How great is this work!
Like I said, I love Genk. Genk has been my most success in my mission, and I grew here so much as well, as I was able to serve as District Leader and help the District in this part of Belgium. My testimony has grown immensely, and my knowledge of the gospel with it. I honestly feel like I gave it my all here, and I feel at peace with leaving. I hope I can have that same feeling in my next cities.
I will be transfered to Den Haag, going to be with Elder Moomey. He is one of my best friends out here as well. It will be incredible to work with a missionary my missionary age again, and be able to help many missionaries be able to see a lot of success. Personally, and Missionary Work wise. I knew that there was a big chance I would be leaving, so last week, I put it all on the table and just gave myself to the Lord. We saw many miracles, and it was just a great week.
Den Haag is soo pretty! It is where the temple is located, and it is such a great ward. The Lord is just blessing me, and I feel it! I love it. How grateful I am!
I dont have a lot of time today, but I just wanted to share that with you all. I love you and I hope that you all have a great week. Do something this week to strengthen your own testimony. Pray, once again, about the Book of Mormon. Receive another confirmation of its divinity. You are all the best. So is TYSONS TEAM! CONGRATS GUYS! I AM SO PUMPED. I can honestly say, out of everything that I have missed while being out here, that is the number one thing that I truly missed. I love you buddy! Way to be classy.
Have a great week! Love you all!
Met Liefde,
Elder Elkins



No comments:

Post a Comment