Monday, November 3, 2014

November 3, 2014

Hey! I am so sorry that I didnt have any time today. I tried three times, but all three times somebody walked in and needed to borrow the computer. I am so sorry! I will give you a quick rundown of this week. We made Zone Goals, and a Zone Vision, then drove to every apartment in the Zone to personally tell them the plan and get their goals. It was really cool to meet with everyone personally. It was a busy weekend, and we literally drove all day Friday, then again on Saturday after Elder Moomey and I gave the District Leader Council. It is really fun, and I love it, but it is completely different work. The Lord is providing for our missionary work too. As ZL, it is hard to find time to do our own missionary work, but we still see miracles. On Sunday night, we got a call from a random number and it was actually a less active member who we have never met. She asked if we could swing by and bless her house, and we did. We ended up getting two new investigators our of it. We gave our other investigators to the Sisters, and decided to start from scratch this transfer. I really look forward to it! Driving is fun, but crazy here in Den Haag, as you probably remember. I enjoy it though!
I love you all. I hope that you have a great week. I am doing great, and loving life here in Nederland. I am happy, and I feel the Holy Ghost very strong in my life. You are all the best, and I appreciate all that you do for me. Love you!
Elder Elkins

No comments:

Post a Comment